GMA has structured the website so that you can visit it without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. If you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that the information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information We May Collect from You
In general, you can use our website without providing any personal information; however, additional services may be available if you do. When you request such services or contact us through the website, we may collect the following:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on the website or contacting us (for example, to receive printed corporate and information materials and email responses). Such information may include your name, job title, company (and jurisdiction), telephone number, fax number, and email address.
- If you request a quote for goods or services using the “Request a Quote” feature that is available on the website, we will ask you to provide your name, job title, company (and jurisdiction), telephone number, fax number, and email address. This information will be passed on to our sales team who will contact you in relation to your request.
What Do We Do with the Information We Collect?
If you choose to provide information, we, third parties as set forth in detail below, and our affiliates collect, retain, and otherwise process this information for the following reasons:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you on whatever type of electronic device that you are using.
- To better understand your preferences and to provide you with a better quality of service.
- To provide you with information, email responses, products, or services that you request from us and which are described on our website.
- If you have provided your consent to receive marketing communications from us (and/or our selected third party affiliates) our representatives may follow up by email, phone, or mail (in accordance with your stated preference(s)) and send you information about new developments or activities that we think may interest you.
Who We Share the Information with and You’re Choices
Any application, request, or inquiry that you make may be passed on or made available to any member of our group and to selected third parties we deem necessary to enhance the customer or employee experience, to deal with inquiries and/or the administration of the website and related business, including, partners, successors, subcontractors, and agents. Some of our affiliates are based in countries that do not have the same level of data protection laws that your home jurisdiction has. All of our affiliates, service providers, and advisers (regardless of their location) are required to comply with our internal Data Protection Policy, which requires that steps be taken to protect your personal information and to have that information used solely for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless:
If you have submitted personal information through this website and wish for us to cease using it for the purposes submitted, please email us at [email protected].