Current Job Postings
Aerospace Quality Inspector
• As a subject matter expert, works closely with all Quality and Shop Operations employees to provide recommendations, information, training and mentoring regarding matters pertaining to regulations, policies, plans, objectives, and actions to preserve the integrity of the Production, Repair Station Certificates and Air Carrier Certificates including inspection, processes, and issue identification and resolutions.
• Works closely with Operator Quality, Production to ensure maintenance and repair work are performed in accordance with applicable customer requirements, company policy and regulatory agencies. Activities include, but are not limited to auditing maintenance work record documentation to ensure accuracy to work scope, defined process and applicable regulations; auditing and updating specific aircraft records to verify work performed; and certifying maintenance and airworthiness release of articles.
• Maintains the credibility of the Quality system by making sound decisions that are supported by the MRO Quality Control Manager; provides solution-oriented assistance to other teams and employees; and provides mentoring and training of Final Inspection candidates and other repair station personnel.
• Performs preliminary, receiving, as authorized, in-process and final articles inspections to identify hidden damage, non-conformance and ensure: work performed meets quality and airworthiness standards and that the work has been accomplished in accordance with the appropriate data, defined processes, and applicable regulations.
• Throughout all activities the incumbent uses the proper problem-solving techniques to address issues, suggests changes and improvements or updates to procedures related to inspection processes and the quality management system.
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent with 3+ years commercial aircraft maintenance experience required.
• Additional experience in component overhaul and previous training and experience performing detailed inspection functions preferred.
• Thorough knowledge and ability to apply knowledge of quality systems such as, Aerospace Standard (AS9100/AS9110), FAA regulations (145)
• Ability to collect, organize, synthesize and analyze data; prepare metrics summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources including, but not limited to federal regulations, company policy and customer requirements
• Ability to read, interpret and apply various technical data such as prints, specifications, aircraft manuals, use specialized inspection and hand tools
• Training and experience utilizing Lean methods in a production environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, create focus in areas of poor scope definition or where there are issues, and be solution oriented but committed to consistency and process
• Ability to work under minimal direction while keeping within the limitations of designated authorities and abilities while frequently exercising regular use of good judgment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able present information, concepts and proposals with a wide range of audiences at all levels, technical or non-technical individuals both internal and external to the company
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn and use other applications including Adobe Acrobat
Administrative Assistant - Expeditor
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: with exceptional knowledge of Excel.
• Decision-making: ability to make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
• Communications and collaboration: Ability to collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
• Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the position. Must know how to keep themselves and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
• Writing: Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and writing are essential, must be proficient in a variety of styles, from creative to professional to technical and more.
• Answer phones and direct calls to corresponding personnel
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
• Write and edit letters, emails, reports and other documents
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
• Assist with special projects
• Other duties and/jobs may be assigned
Aviation Purchasing Agent- Entry Level
• Source parts on ILS
• Enter quotes into the system
• Assist on responding RFQs
• Follow up on open orders with vendors
• Assist negotiate prices with vendors
• Assist with customer support and reports
• Answer phone calls and direct them to different department
• Effectively manages priorities for a high volume of stand-alone repair orders.
• Works with internal and external customers to formalize procurement requirements.
• Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements.
• Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions.
• Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions.
• Ensures compliance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Communicates across functions and programs to effectively manage risks, issues, and opportunities.
• Initiates supplier improvement activities and provides results for integration into contracting strategies.
• Develop new and existing minor suppliers into more strategic partner relationships
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in Supplier Management/Procurement as a Purchasing Agent or Buyer is highly desired
• English/Spanish, other languages is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Aerospace/Aviation background experience
• Quantum experience
• Prior customer service experience
• Sales experience
Business Development Representative
Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.• Ability to understand and managing our existing customers.
• Contact customer via phone, email or site visits
• Research and Develop customers to find new opportunities
• Attend conferences, meetings and additional industry events
• Provide Customer Service as needed
• Capability to increase sales with current customers while attracting new customers.
• Create and present reports utilizing Microsoft Excel and Power Point
• Other duties as required
• Identify target accounts and prioritize the top market needs
• Develop and maintain client relationships
• Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with upper management
• Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
• Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
• The employee may be expected to work in other areas of the property when needed to assist operations to perform job duties not necessarily contained in this job description.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Customer Service
• Project Management
• Business Development
• Account Management
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Business or any other related field.
• 3-5 years of Business Development experience in "AVIATION/MRO"
• Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal essential.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Professional phone etiquette and language skills
• Must be computer and internet proficient, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, account management and business development procedures.
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Highly responsible and reliable.
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team, including the management team.
• Ability to focus attention on customer needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
• Must be able to convey accurate notes and messages
• Must be able to travel
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
• Learn and understand the operation of shipping computer software
• Pack parts for shipping, tape boxes shut, and weigh packages.
• Ability to multi-task
• Shipping packages using FedEx/UPS or DHL software.
• Possible use of power hand tools to close boxes.
• Create shipping labels and packings slips.
• Scan, File away invoices, purchase orders and packing slips.
• Open incoming work order packages in QUANTUM system
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have High School Diploma or GED.
• Must speak, read and write in English. Spanish is a plus.
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in receiving/shipping
• Should have basic computer software and keyboarding skills.
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized in tasks
• Prior QUANTUM experience